Training NEBOSH In Occupational Safety and Health
1. To enable individuals with responsibility for H&S to manage it within their business safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisation’s policy and best practice in Health and Safety.
2. To prepare candidates for NEBOSH IGC examination.
1. 10 days
2. Examination ( Two papers IGC 1& 2 and Practical assessment ) 1 day
3. Syndicate exercises / Workshops
4. Support materials
6. Revision exercises
NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health and Safety :
The course is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
1. Management of international health and safety (IGC1)
2. Control of international workplace hazards (IGC2)
3. International health and safety practical application (IGC3)
1. Paper IGC1: One 20 point question, Ten 8 point questions, 2hrs per paper ( 11 Q ) – 100%
2. Paper IGC2: As above – 100 %
3. Paper IGC 3: WPA assessment – 100 % Observation by participant Report.
4. Passing mark : 150 %